FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQs)
Welcome to our Frequently Asked Questions page.
Click on the question you want and you will be linked to its answer.
Short Course Related Questions
- What are the Differences in Polytec Pipeline Joining Courses?
- How do I Register a Large Group on your Registration Form?
- How Will I Know When I Have Been Registered for my Short Course?
- What if I Need to Cancel? (Bookings, Cancellations and “No Shows” Policy)
- I’m Coming from Outside Brisbane: Where do I Stay & How do I get to PARTEC?
- What do I Need to Bring and What do I Wear to a Short Course?
- My Polytec Registration Card Has Expired, What do I do?
- I have Done my Polytec Course, When will I receive my Accreditation?
- How do I get a Replacement Certificate/Statement of Attainment/Registration Card?
- The Polytec Course I Want is Full. What do I do?
Reference Materials in the Plastics Industry
What are the Plastic Basics?
These links will take you directly to the Wikipedia website page for the topic listed.
- Blow Moulding or Blown Film
- CNC Programming
- Injection Moulding
- Plastic Composites (FRP)
- Plastic Extrusion
- Plastic Fabrication
- Plastic Rotomoulding
- Tooling Design: CAD / CAM
Apprenticeship Related Questions
These links will take you directly to Queensland Government website pages for the topic listed.
- Am I Eligible to Become an Apprentice?
- What are My Obligations as an Apprentice?
- What are Employer’s Obligations to Apprentices?
- What are the Costs Involved in Being an Apprentice?
- What is the Fast Track Program?
- What is the User Choice Program?