FAQs - Short courses

How do I get a Replacement Certificate/Statement of Attainment/Registration Card?

To order a replacement of any –

  • Certificate
  • Statement of Attainment (SoA)
  • Valid Le Hunt Polytec® Registration Card

We will need the following information sent to us, using our Contact Us form.

  • Your full name, phone number and email (which are required on the form)

Include in the message box:

  • Your Address at the time of training and your current address if different
  • Which document(s) need replacing
  • If you do not have any relevant reference numbers (see example), please provide the name of the course/qualification you need documents for and the approximate time you trained.

Example: You have your Statement of Attainment but need a replacement Le Hunt Polytec®
Registration Card, the registration number is on the SoA.

PARTEC charges $30 per replacement Statement of Attainment or Certificate produced.

As of April 1, 2013, due to increases in replacement orders, valid Le Hunt Polytec®
Registration Cards will have a $22 replacement fee.

A Tax Invoice for your replacement order will be emailed to you for payment prior to processing.
All charges are inclusive of GST.



For Further Information

Phone enquiries:(07) 3849 7878 Enquiry:Contact us online