EW-1 Polytec® Electrofusion Welding of Polyethylene (PE) Pipe
Who Is This Course For?
This is primarily aimed at people already employed in the Plastic Pipe Installation Industry, Mining, Gas, Water, Civil Engineering, Civil Construction, Irrigation Industry, Local Government Authorities or plastic welding industries.
At the conclusion of the course each student will have a good knowledge of polyethylene pipe materials and standards, electrofusion equipment and processes and will be able to carry out an electrofusion of P.E. pipe to industry standards.
PE pipe materials and compatibility PE80B, PE100
- PE pipe standards AS/NZS4130, AS/NZS4131 and AS/NZS4129
- Electrofusion processes
- Electrofusion equipment and couplings
- Fusion conditions
- Quality elements, safety, cleanliness
- Practical fusion
- Quality Assurance and testing
Venue:PARTEC Brisbane campus
Course Cost per person:
- Practical pipe joining and a written assessment at conclusion.
- Nationally recognised statement of attainment and a Buttwelding® accreditation card will be issued to each successful participant.