CLM-2 Plug/Pattern and Mould Construction
Who Is This Course For?
This course is for people in the composites industry. New entrants wanting to formalise and expand their on-the-job knowledge and experience would ﬁnd this course valuable, and may be used as a lead-in to a trade apprenticeship. Experience and/or qualiﬁcations in hand-layup is a desirable prerequisite.
On successful completion of this course you will have the knowledge and skills and practical experience in the production processes of producing a plug and a mould to meet product speciﬁcation.
- Plan and construct the plug, choosing appropriate materials, and considering the structural and surface ﬁnish requirements.
- Knowledge of a wide range of materials and techniques in mould design and construction to suit the required product output from the mould.
Venue:PARTEC Townsville campus
Course Cost per person:
- Course fee includes all lecture notes and materials.
- Nationally Recognised Training Units included with the course.
- Nationally recognised training is exempt from GST.
- Limited to 10 students to ensure full participation and safe working conditions, so register early to secure your place.
The award will be a statement of Nationally Recognised Training competencies, for the Course “Plug/Pattern and Mould Construction”.