AIM-4 Injection Moulding Made Easy
Who Is This Course For?
This course is for Injection Moulding Machine Operators, Die Setters and Supervisors.
Professional development and a revision of Injection Moulding principles that makes full use of the machine’s internal computer
- Relating machine controls to product requirements.
- Process optimisation using machine feedback and monitoring.
- Closed loop machine control – how it really works.
- All practical work done on computer controlled Engel 75 ton and Engel 50 ton Injection Moulders.
Venue:PARTEC Brisbane campus
Course Cost per person:
- National Training Units included with this course.
- Limited to 6 students to ensure full participation and safe working conditions, so register early to secure your place.
- National Competency Units included within this course form part of the Certiﬁcate IV in Polymer Technology, and can be credited towards Trade Recognition.