AR-2 Automotive Plastic Welding Repairs
Who Is This Course For?
The 3 day course is aimed primarily at people already employed in the Motor Repair or Resale Industries and those involved with Aircraft and Marine refitting and repair. Previous plastic repair experience is not essential.
At the conclusion of the course, each student will be able to repair damaged Automotive, Aircraft and Marine plastic components to a commercial standard.
- The course is practical in nature with at least 80% workshop ‘hands-on’ content.
- Welding and bonding repairs to rigid plastic components such as grilles, under-bonnet items and bumper repairs, filling and re-texturing surfaces where needed.
- Learn the skills to repair automotive rigid plastic component parts, and refinish to original standard, including refurbishing headlight lenses.
Venue:PARTEC Brisbane campus
Course Cost per person:
- Course fee includes all lecture notes and materials.
- Nationally recognised training is exempt from GST.
- Limited to 8 students to ensure full participation and safe working conditions, so register early to secure your place.
- Minimum of 4 students required to run a class.
- This course includes Units of Competency from Nationally Recognised Training packages.
- Students receive a PARTEC Statement of Attainment upon successful completion of the course.