AR-1 Automotive Plastic Trimming Repairs
Who Is This Course For?
The course is aimed primarily at people already employed in the Motor Repair or Resale Industries and those involved with Aircraft and Marine refitting and repair. Previous plastic repair experience is not essential.
At the conclusion of the course, each student will be able to repair damaged Automotive, Aircraft and Marine plastic components to a commercial standard.
- The course is practical in nature with at least 80% workshop ‘hands-on’ content. Instruction and practical exercises on the repair of damaged interior plastic and upholstery, to restore original appearance.
- Learn the skills required to repair damaged interior trim and upholstery, refinishing to the original standard.
- This course covers plastic, vinyl and leather materials, and refurbishing headlight lenses.
Venue:PARTEC Townsville campus
Course Cost per person:
- Course fee includes all lecture notes and materials.
- A light lunch is provided each day.
- Nationally recognised training is exempt from GST.
- Limited to 8 students to ensure full participation and safe working conditions, so register early to secure your place.
- This course includes Units of Competency from Nationally Recognised Training packages.
- Students receive a PARTEC Statement of Attainment upon successful completion of the course.